Diegueno Sun

Diegueno Sun

• February 16YEARBOOKS ARE NOW $45! Buy yours today at Jostensyearbooks.com

The Campus SUPERvisor

Anthony Valencia patrolling the school at 7:17 AM at Diegueno Middle School on September 26, 2017. Credits to Macy Viemeister

Macy Viemeister, Staff

The new campus supervisor, Anthony Valencia, has already managed to prove himself a fantastic addition to the Diegueno staff by fellow teachers and students! “I appreciate how often I see him. I know he is keeping our students safe. I can tell he enjoys his job,” the English and Journalism teacher, Mrs. Smith, commented. I believe anyone would agree with this!

He just recently left San Dieguito Academy and joined the Diegueno family. Although he was at SDA for a short amount of time, he still impacted the school! Valencia believed that no school could beat SDA, but Diegueno has proved him wrong!

He said that working at Diegueno is an easy job! Valencia so far loves his job with the kind and respectful students, and of course the great teachers. His favorite part of being the campus supervisor at this school is just being able to help out and keep the campus safe. Valencia does not have any kids but has three yorkies, which are basically his kids! He has also lived in Oceanside his entire life.

He was actually a professional skateboarder, and a good one too! He explained that he has had sponsors, competed, and has even been in demos and magazines! His brother was the one who inspired him to skate. While his brother was a freestyle skater, he was more of a street or technical skater. Valencia has always enjoyed athletics but he was fully dedicated to skateboarding. He stopped skating when he broke his heel, but is still pretty good!

Valencia is dedicated to your safety and is always willing to give a hand. Inspired by the quote by Alice Morse Earle, he reminds the students at Diegueno,“Everyday may not be good, but there is good in everyday.” Anyone at Diegueno can agree the Anthony Valencia is an incredible person! But you have to meet him for yourself. Valencia encourages people to talk to him and understands your shyness. However, he is a really nice person, so I think you should meet him too!

• Features

Teacher By Day, Dog Trainer By Night

• The Campus SUPERvisor

Features

2017 halloween costume ideas

• The Campus SUPERvisor

Features

Boo Who?

• Features

Step It Up? Or Step It Down?

• The Campus SUPERvisor

Features

Cooperstown Summer Baseball

• The Campus SUPERvisor

Features

Recycling at Diegueno – Is it Really RAD?

• The Campus SUPERvisor

Features

New Apple Products

• Features

Is Diet Soda Actually Healthier for You?

• The Campus SUPERvisor

Features

Two Refreshing Experiences Of Diegueno 

• The Campus SUPERvisor

Features

Donald Trump This Means War

The Campus SUPERvisor