Diegueno Sun

Diegueno Sun

• February 16YEARBOOKS ARE NOW $45! Buy yours today at Jostensyearbooks.com

Brandy Melville

Caitlin Rohr, Staff

What is Brandy Melville? Brandy Melville sounds like the name of a celebrity or a famous actress. But, Brandy Melville isn’t actually a person, instead it is the name of a clothing line designed by a father and son in Italy. Many teenage girls wear Brandy Melville clothes everyday. In fact, Brandy Melville is one of the hottest trends for teen clothing right now! Girls here at Diegueño wear this clothing line. There are numerous reasons why Brandy Melville clothes are currently trending.

Brandy Melville is everywhere!  Why is this? “I feel like everyone has already gone through the Justice phase and now simple basics are trending. I think that Brandy does really well with basics.” said Giselle Murshova. Justice was all about glitter, bright colors, sequins, and “look at me” style.  Maybe more for younger girls.  As girls are maturing, they seem to want more basic and adult looking clothing, instead of little girl styles. Brandy Melville does not only do well supplying basics, they also make comfortable clothes. Brandy is made with 100% cotton, which makes their clothes super comfy and easy to wear.

The Brandy Melville clothes line has reasonable prices making it affordable for almost any budget. For instance you can buy a super cute tank top for $15. You can also buy loose, comfy shorts for $16 or a stylish dress for $28! As stated in the previous paragraph, Brandy Melville does really well with basics. Their clothes easily match almost any pair of  jeans or shorts. You can wear them almost anywhere or for any occasion!

Brandy Melville has been operating for 20 years under the control of a father and son team, Silvio and Stephen Marsan.  The Marsan family is from Italy so Brandy Melville is an Italian brand, although it sounds very American. In 2009, Jessy Longo helped bring the brand over to the U.S. Brandy opened its first store in LA, and now it has 11 stores in California, 6 on the East Coast, and 1 in Hawaii.  Internationally there are 10 stores in Canada and others in Germany, London, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Zurich, Paris, and Barcelona!  This brand has been around for awhile, but is really just becoming popular with us right now because young girls are in need of a clothing line that’s less little girl and more adult.

If you still don’t think you are familiar with Brandy Melville, take a look at their website, www.brandymelvilleusa.com.  After browsing the website you won’t help but notice the Brandy Melville brand all over our Diegueño campus or throughout Southern California. Whether you are looking for style or comfort, Brandy has something to suit just about every taste.

• Reviews

Fortnite Reviews

• Brandy Melville

Reviews

The Antique Gas and Steam Engine Museum Review

• Brandy Melville

Reviews

Review of The Greatest Showman

• Brandy Melville

Reviews

“It” Are You Scared Yet?

• Reviews

Taco Bell x Forever 21 Collab: Hot Or Not

• Reviews

Crack Shack Review

• Reviews

Handel´s

• Reviews

Wonderspaces

• Reviews

To be honest…

• Brandy Melville

Opinion

Where the Wild Things Aren’t

Brandy Melville